Monday lists: 5 songs that make you dance. Or sing. Or both.
Quick and easy!
1. Jump Around by House of Pain. It wouldn’t be third quarter of a Badger game without it.
2. Love Shack by the B 52’s. I dare you to NOT sing and dance!
3. Super Freak by Rick James. Always good for a blast from the past.
4. Anything BeeGees, Michael Jackson, or Bruno Mars.
5. The Lord’s Prayer. Guaranteed to shed a tear every time I hear my dad sing it.
1. The Freeze Dance by Stephan Fite.
2. Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi.
3. Hello My Name is Joe by Stephen Fite.
4. Things I Am thankful For by Hap Palmer
5. Sesame Street What We Are Anthem