I’m in love with TECHNOLOGY right now. I use to be afraid of it, but now I’m embracing it. I use to make excuses to avoid using it, but now I grab my own devices and figure things out instead of waiting for somebody else to do things for me.
Here’s what. I’ve learned from being brave enough to try.
- The kids don’t know when you don’t know how to do something. In fact, they can help figure things out because they are inhibited.
- Parents are excited to see their children learning new things like how to use Twitter and Kid Blog.
- Oral language actually increases due to the instant access technology provides.
- Kid Blog provides an opportunity to showcase student work.
- Twitter and Kid Blog allows the class to connect to a world bigger than our classroom and school.
- I can find other amazing educators #Kinderchat who support, encourage, and inspire.
- I am never too old to learn new things!